Fred D. Crawford
ATTORNEY AT LAW
Fred Daniels Crawford, IV graduated cum laude from California State University, Northridge in 1983 with a degree in Accounting Theory and Practice. After working in a Big-8 accounting firm, Fred obtained his CPA license in 1985. He then left the practice of accounting and graduated from Loyola Law School in 1988.
After law school, Fred worked in the commercial litigation department of the downtown firm of Burke, Williams & Sorensen for five years defending municipalities and corporations in a variety of business litigation, personal injury, real estate, construction, environmental, leasing, contract and employment/discrimination matters. Fred then formed a partnership with his brother, Anthony Crawford, in Santa Monica primarily representing plaintiffs in personal injury and employment discrimination/harassment cases.
In 1999 Fred started his own firm in Redondo Beach and has successfully resolved numerous six and seven figure cases since opening his doors. He is admitted to practice before all California State Courts and the United States District Court and is a member of the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles.
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, California
- J.D - 1988
- California State University, Northridge, California
- B.S. - 1983
- Honors: cum laude
- Major: Accounting Theory & Practice
- California, 1989
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, Member
- Certified Public Accountant (Inactive)
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Personal Injury
- Motorcycle, Bicycle and Pedestrian Accidents
- Commercial Litigation
- Business Litigation
- Real Estate
- Employment Discrimination/ Harassment
- Wrongful Death