Personalized Attention As You Pursue A Wrongful Death Action
The compensation in a wrongful death claim should reflect the hardships family members suffer when their loved one has been killed due to a negligent act. It is often difficult for the survivors to pursue legal action as aggressively as necessary while they are struggling with grief and are trying to rebuild their lives.
That is where the Law Offices of Fred D. Crawford, IV, comes in. If you have lost a loved one in a fatal collision or other tragic accident, our experienced personal injury lawyer, Fred D. Crawford will take on the legal burdens of your wrongful death lawsuit. We are committed to recovering the compensation you deserve to cover income and other losses caused by your loved one’s death. We provide compassionate support to families when we take action against the at-fault party and their insurance carrier.
We take cases in Redondo Beach, Torrance and throughout the South Bay communities. Call 310-421-4732 to arrange a free consultation.
What Is A Wrongful Death?
Not every fatal accident is grounds for a lawsuit. But the survivors, such as a spouse, parent or child of the deceased, may have a claim for wrongful death if an individual or an entity caused or contributed to the death through their negligence.
We have represented California families in wrongful death claims arising from fatal injuries suffered in accidents involving cars, trucks, motorcycles and other motor vehicles, as well as pedestrian and bike rider fatalities. Mr. Crawford knows how to investigate to establish the wrongful act (careless or reckless operation) of the other driver.
A Caring California Lawyer To Guide You Through The Process
We firmly believe that personalized attention in these cases can truly make a difference. We are detailed and thorough in addressing and gathering substantial evidence of pertinent issues such as:
- The loss of income that the decedent provided to family members and beneficiaries
- The loss of protection, guardianship or care that the decedent provided to surviving loved ones and beneficiaries
- The expenses of hospitalization and medical treatment the decedent received due to the fatal injury
- Funeral expenses incurred due to the loved one’s passing
- Emotional pain and anguish, and often necessary counseling, caused by the loss of companionship, comfort and guidance from a loved one